Water sport is one of the most popular types of activities that you can do on beaches, some examples of water sport are jet skiing, and surfing. Although water sport is popular, most of them are quite hard to do, and to be able to do water sport, requires training, and an instructor. While on Bali island, why not take on the famous Bali water sport that you can try out on many beautiful beaches of Bali?
Here Are 6 Best Water Sports You Can Try On Bali Island
Remember, that even though you have been trained, or are under surveillance from the instructor, accidents can happen, especially in water sports can be quite dangerous. Therefore you would need to be careful about how you do Bali water sport and always make sure that safety first before anything else. So, keep safe, keep your helmet on, and have fun while doing it.
- Surfing – Surfing is one of the most popular types of water sports, and not only that Bali island is well known for its great surfing spots, from challenging waves to easier waves for beginners.
- Snorkeling – Bali island offers clear water, with beautiful coral reefs garden, and sometimes you might be able to see sunken wrecks and see marine life to explore it.
- White water rafting – White water river offers one of the most exhilarating experiences on the Ayung river Bali, and takes rafting to whole new levels of excitement. When on Bali island, be sure to try it out at least once.
- Jetskiing – Jet skiing is also a popular pastime, and you will almost see it anywhere and anytime on the Bali island beaches. This is one of the most popular water sports on Bali island with many rentals available all year round.
- Scuba Diving – Same as with snorkeling, Bali waters offer the most amazing experiences of coral garden, and excellent opportunities for every scuba diver, even with beginner scuba diving experiences. Enjoy the most amazing underwater experiences with coral reef gardens, and sunken wrecks, and enjoy hundreds of thousands of marine life to see and explore.
- Paddleboarding – Paddleboarding is also one of the popular water sport activity, with several rentals available on many of the famous beaches of Bali, including Kuta, and Pandawa beaches.
Wanting for the best place to get Bali water sport booking, and tour package? Then you have come to the right place. Here, make sure to follow and subscribe to our news channel, and official booking channel to make sure you don’t miss out on any kind of update from us. You can also contact our call center, and customer service if you want to inquire about some booking information.
Whenever you are on Bali island and wanted for the best, and the most adrenaline-pumping activity on the beach, then you definitely should try some of the best Bali water sport. You will need to try it out at least once in your lifetime, especially if you enjoy any kind of exhilarating sports, and adrenaline-pumping activities to do in your leisure time.